Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Critical Literacy-COM 4623

Critical Literacy is an instructional approach that advocates the adoption of critical perspectives toward text. Critical literacy encourages readers to actively analyze texts and it offers strategies for uncovering underlying messages. There are several different theoretical perspectives on critical literacy that have produced different pedagogical approaches to teaching and learning. All of these approaches share the basic premise that literacy requires the literate consumers of text to adopt a critical and questioning approach.

In my opinion, this subject given me opportunity to voice out loud regarding my opinion and perception. I can blow whistled on and comment about anything that come out. I am experienced to be senator, panelist and be presenter on viva presentation. Hopefully, after this I can experience it once again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment